Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

About Me


Email
jaideep.balekar@gmail.com

Class Standing
8th Semester Senior

Reason for taking this class
From everyone who has taken this class in the past, I heard that it's a fun class. I am a bit intimidated after the first class, I hope my fears turn out to be false.

What experience do you bring to this class?
I've gained most of the experience working on programming projects in college and high school. I also work part time as a programmer and technician for the University Libraries.

What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
I expect to be a software entrepreneur and provide software and IT solutions to the industry.

What do you think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science?
I believe that very soon, the no-brainer labor work will be completely replaced by robots which will help the human race to propel further.

If you could travel back in time, who would you like to meet and why?
President Harry Truman, if I could go back in time and be him, I would stop the first ever atom bomb from exploding.

What is your favorite style of mustache and why?
Sorry, I'm not a big fan of mustaches. I think they are really time-consuming to maintain.

If you could be fluent in any foreign language that you're not already fluent in, which one would it be and why?
Sanskrit, because that's what my ancestors spoke and once I'm dead and in heaven, I need some means to communicate with their souls.

Some interesting facts about myself
I love swimming and photography.
My favorite food is sub (toasted).
Some of my favorite tourist destinations include Dubai, Singapore and San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment